A Paid EMT Training Program
EMSA is partnering with Oklahoma State University Fire Service Training for EMSA Advantage – an unrivaled opportunity for High School/GED Equivalent Graduates who are 18+ and interested in getting their EMT certification.
EMSA Advantage trainees sign a contract to work for EMSA for 18 months once they complete their training, are system credentialed, and have passed their registry tests, and EMSA will pay for their schooling ($12.75/hr while training).
This program is highly condensed, so 100% attendance is required.
That means NO tuition and NO school-related out-of-pocket expenses for EMSA Advantage trainees – up to a $2,500 cost savings!
- 12-16 week paid program (includes field training)
- 40 hours per week of classroom instruction
- Field orientation instruction and training
- National Registry testing (written and practical)
- State EMS license (paid for by EMSA)
- Specialized academy for EMSA system credentialing
- 3-4 classes each year in both Tulsa & OKC
- 15-20 students per class
WHY Choose EMSA ADVANTAGE?
One-of-a-kind partnership with OSU
EMT students getting paid to learn
Largest & most clinically advanced EMS system in Oklahoma
Unmatched training that best prepares EMTs for their EMS career
Amazing exposure to high acuity calls