A Brand New EMT Program
EMSA is partnering with Oklahoma State University for EMSA Advantage – an exciting new opportunity for High School/GED Equivalent Graduates who are 18+ and interested in getting their EMT certification.
EMSA Advantage students will sign a contract to work for EMSA for 18 months once they complete their training, are system credentialed, and have passed their registry tests, and EMSA will pay for their schooling.
That means NO tuition and NO school-related out-of-pocket expenses for EMSA Advantage students – up to a $2,500 cost savings!
- 18-20 week paid program (includes field training)
- 40 hours per week of classroom instruction
- Field orientation instruction and training
- National Registry testing (written and practical)
- State EMS license (paid for by EMSA)
- Specialized academy for EMSA system credentialing
- 2-3 graduating classes each year in both divisions (Tulsa & OKC)
- 12-14 students per class
WHY Choose EMSA ADVANTAGE?
One-of-a-kind partnership with OSU
EMT students getting paid to learn
Largest & most clinically advanced EMS system in Oklahoma
Unmatched training that best prepares EMTs for their EMS career
Amazing exposure to high acuity calls