Join Our Team
Don’t have your EMT License?
Want to get paid while earning your EMT certification? EMSA Advantage is for you!
Here’s a list of programs in Oklahoma that offer EMT certification.
Are you new to Oklahoma? Welcome! Here’s what you’ll need to get started at EMSA.
EMSA has a long history of employing members of the military and National Guard.
Requirements to Join EMSA
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate/GED equivalent
- Driving record check
- Background check
- Up-to-date national & state licenses
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must be a U.S. citizen & reside in Oklahoma
- Must pass a screening by medical director
Here’s what’s required:
- Valid NREMT Certification (either EMT, AEMT, or paramedic)
- A valid driver license
- The ability to obtain an Oklahoma EMS license
- Employment offer is subject to MVR and nationwide background check, physical test, and drug screen.
Sound like you? Then apply now!